- 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, cream butter until light and fluffy. Beat in the
- milk, vanilla, salt and enough confectioners' sugar to achieve
- spreading consistency. Stir in toasted pecans. Frost cake. Garnish
- with additional pecans if desired. Yield: 9 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 608 calories, 36 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 103 mg cholesterol, 476 mg sodium, 70 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.