- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice and onion. Stir in the artichokes, cheese, pecans and bacon. Spoon into a greased 9-in. pie plate.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with crackers. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Nutty Artichoke Spread in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2011, p20
Reviews for Nutty Artichoke Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review