Nutty Apple Salad Recipe
- 2 cups cubed tart apples
- 2 cups thinly sliced celery
- 2 cups halved seedless grapes
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup cold evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 cup mixed nuts, optional
- In a large bowl, combine apples, celery, grapes and marshmallows. In a chilled bowl, beat milk until frothy. Add sugar and vanilla. beat in mayonnaise and peanut butter.
- Pour over apple mixture; stir until coated. Cover and refrigerate. Just before serving, stir in nuts if desired. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews for Nutty Apple Salad(2)
Sort By :
Stimulates a ho hum appetite with crunchy texture and zingy peanut butter flavor. My elderly Mom loved it, and she doesn't usually try new foods!
Have made this salad several times and love it. It has a very interesting and delightful flavor. The perfect side dish for any meal. Calorie friendly!!