Nutty Apple Dip
For a tempting after-school snack or anytime treat, serve this delightful dip with fresh apple slices. Jean Morgan of Roscoe, Illinois needs just five ingredients to blend together the sweet nutty mixture.
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Apple slices or wedges
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugars and vanilla until
- smooth.Stir in pecans. Serve with apples. Yield: about 2 cups.