Nutter Butter Truffles Recipe
Send guests home with sweet memories of the day! Prepare these truffles 5 to 7 days in advance and store in the fridge for ease. —Kathy Carlan, Canton, Georgia
- 1 package (1 pound) Nutter Butter sandwich cookies
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces milk chocolate candy coating, melted
- 8 ounces white candy coating, melted
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted
- 1. Place cookies in a food processor; cover and process until finely crushed. Add cream cheese; process until blended. Roll into 1-in. balls.
- 2. Dip half of the balls in milk chocolate, allowing excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper. Repeat with remaining balls and white coating. Drizzle bittersweet chocolate over truffles. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 4 dozen.
1 truffle equals 120 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 49 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC