- 1 package (1 pound) Nutter Butter sandwich cookies
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces milk chocolate candy coating, melted
- 8 ounces white candy coating, melted
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted
- Place cookies in a food processor; cover and process until finely crushed. Add cream cheese; process until blended. Roll into 1-in. balls.
- Dip half of the balls in milk chocolate, allowing excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper. Repeat with remaining balls and white coating. Drizzle bittersweet chocolate over truffles. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Nutter Butter Truffles
Sort By :
"These were amazing! Super easy, and only a few ingredients, just what I like! Awesome combo of peanut butter and chocolate flavor. I only did milk chocolate, though, no white chocolate. Will make again!"
"These are so yummy & absolutely easy to make."
"This was a big hit!"