- 1 package (1 pound) Nutter Butter sandwich cookies
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces milk chocolate candy coating, melted
- 8 ounces white candy coating, melted
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted
- Place cookies in a food processor; cover and process until finely crushed. Add cream cheese; process until blended. Roll into 1-in. balls.
- Dip half of the balls in milk chocolate, allowing excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper. Repeat with remaining balls and white coating. Drizzle bittersweet chocolate over truffles. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Nutter Butter Truffles
"Can anything be substituted for the cream cheese? I can't tolerate it ;-("
"I noticed these didn't have much peanut butter taste. I agree that I may try to add some peanut butter."
"The thing we like about Nutter Butters is the peanut butter. Way too much cream cheese that the peanut butter flavor is lost. I would suggest cutting back on the cream cheese to half a brick or doing half the cream cheese and adding peanut butter to get back some of the peanut butter flavor. I haven't tried what I'm suggesting but I believe it would help if you like the peanut butter flavor."
"These were amazing! Super easy, and only a few ingredients, just what I like! Awesome combo of peanut butter and chocolate flavor. I only did milk chocolate, though, no white chocolate. Will make again!"
"These are so yummy & absolutely easy to make."
"This was a big hit!"