- 2 cups Cheerios
- 2 cups bite-sized Shredded Wheat
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 1-1/2 cups salted peanuts
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon each celery salt, onion salt and garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- In a large bowl, combine the cereals, pretzels and nuts.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter; stir in seasonings. Pour over cereal mixture; toss to coat. Spread in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 250° for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2 quarts.
Reviews for Nuts and Bolts
Sort By :
I love this recipe. I've been making this for years. My son was in the Air Force in England and was there for 5 years. He would request me to make this in huge
batches, mvail it to him in England, and he
would share this with his Air Force buddies.
I tried to send him a huge box about 4 or 5 times a year - they loved it, and we all still love it. I did put little Cheese-Its in it and did not use paprika, but everything else is pretty much the same.
Thanks for bringing back these wonderful memories.
VERY quick, easy, no fuss, no mess and delicious! I made huge batch for an office bbq, double what I figured I needed and there wasn't a single piece left over!! I cut back on the amount of salty spices just a little.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Snack Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Appetizers >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Kids Snacks >
- Nut Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Peanut Recipes >