Nuts-About-You Cookie Sticks Recipe
French Vanilla Cookie Sticks make a fancy meal finale that couldn’t be quicker to whip up. Start with purchased Pirouette cookies, dip in a rich creamy chocolate and peanut-butter coating, dust with nuts or sprinkles, serve with your favorite after-dinner beverage. You’ll have time left over to savor your evening together.
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 teaspoon shortening
- 1-1/2 teaspoons creamy peanut butter
- 4 French vanilla Pirouette cookies
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- In a microwave, melt the chocolate chips, shortening and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Dip one end of each cookie into chocolate mixture; allow excess to drip off. Sprinkle with nuts. Place on waxed paper; let stand until set. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Nuts-About-You Cookie Sticks in Quick Cooking January/February 2006, p23
Reviews for Nuts-About-You Cookie Sticks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 13, 2011
Yummy, and took about 10 minutes total. Certainly not a fancy dessert but quick and easy.
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >
- Nut Cookies >
- Nut Recipes >
- Peanut Butter Cookies >
- Peanut Butter Recipes >
- Quick Desserts >
- Quick Recipes >