- ingredients and stir well. Stir in pears and pecans.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at
- 350° for 65-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan
- to a wire rack.
- For sauce, combine butter and sugars in saucepan. Cook over low heat
- for 2-3 minutes or until sugar id dissolved. Combine the cornstarch
- and cider until smooth; add to sugar mixture. Stir in the cream and
- lemon juice. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until
- thickened. Serve warm with cake. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 602 calories, 33 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 330 mg sodium, 75 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.