- 1 pound fresh brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Place brussels sprouts and salt in a large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 7-9 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Drain and return to the pan. Add nutmeg and butter; saute for 2-3 minutes or until flavors are blended. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Nutmeg Brussels Sprouts in Simple & Delicious September/October 2007, p21
Reviews for Nutmeg Brussels Sprouts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 23, 2010
My husband and I love brussels sprouts and this was very good. I'll make them again.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Brussels Sprouts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Simple Side Dishes >
- Simple Vegetarian Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Side Dish Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Vegetarian Recipes >