- high for 4-5 minutes or until stiff peaks form. Tint as desired with
- food coloring. (Keep unused icing covered at all times with a damp
- cloth. If necessary, beat again on high speed to restore texture.)
- Using pastry bags and small round tips, decorate cookies as desired.
- Let dry at room temperature for several hours or until firm. Store
- in an airtight container. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 350 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 148 mg sodium, 66 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.