- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- In a small bowl, combine the pecans, brown sugar and cinnamon. Cut in
- butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks. Serve warm. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 muffin equals 243 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 155 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.