- at a time, on high until stiff glossy peaks form and sugar is
- dissolved. Fold in walnuts; set aside.
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Let stand for 10 minutes
- or until easy to handle. Divide into thirds. Roll each portion into
- a 15-in. x 13-in. rectangle. Spread filling over rectangles to
- within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a
- long side; pinch seam to seal.
- Place seam side down on greased baking sheets. Cover and let rise
- until doubled, about 45 minutes. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes
- or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool.
- Combine glaze ingredients; drizzle over coffee cakes. Yield: 3
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 124 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 74 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.