- Divide dough in half. On a well-floured surface, roll each portion
- into an 18-in. x 12-in. rectangle. Spread filling evenly over each
- rectangle to within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style,
- starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal.
- Place one filled roll seam side up in a greased 10-in. tube pan. Top
- with second roll, seam side down. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes
- or until golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan
- to a wire rack. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 325 calories, 19 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 82 mg cholesterol, 210 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.