- In a small bowl, combine crust ingredients. Press onto the bottom of
- a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at
- 350° for 8 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, combine the nuts, honey and cinnamon. Transfer to a baking
- sheet lined with parchment paper and coated with cooking spray. Bake
- at 350° for 5-7 minutes or until toasted and fragrant, stirring
- occasionally. Cool completely. Crumble mixture and set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, butter,
- confectioners' sugar and honey until smooth. Beat in the egg,
- vanilla and maple flavoring. Combine flour and baking powder;
- gradually add to creamed mixture. Spread over cooled crust. Bake for
- 14-16 minutes or until set.
- Sprinkle nut mixture over warm filling; press in slightly. Drizzle
- with melted chocolate. Cool completely on a wire rack. Chill for 2
- hours or until firm. Cut into bars. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 24
Nutritional Facts: 1 bar equals 189 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 175 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.