Nut Fudge Recipe
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 12 ounces German sweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 4-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 2 cups pecans or walnuts, chopped
- Line a 13x9-in. pan with foil; butter the foil with 1 tablespoon butter and set aside. Break German chocolate into 1-in. pieces; place in a bowl. Add the chocolate chips and marshmallow creme; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, bring the sugar, milk and remaining butter to a boil over medium heat, stirring often. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Slowly pour over chocolate mixture; stir until mixture is smooth and blended. Stir in nuts.
- Pour into prepared pan. Let stand at room temperature until cool. Cut into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 2-1/4 pounds.
Reviews for Nut Fudge(22)
Sort By :
This fudge is great. I cannot believe that some of the reviews said it was too sweet. Don't they know fudge is supposed to be very sweet .This recipe is excellent. If they do not want sweet they need to not make fudge.
easy but it was so sweet that even my sgr. addicted hubby didn't eat much!
I made this recipe as written because of it's high rating. I had to throw it away because it was extremely sweet.
Very Good and easy!!
Wish I could give this recipe more than 5 stars! We made fudge to give to our neighbors for Christmas. One of our friends sent us a thank you note saying the last piece of fudge created martial strife as they negotiated for the last piece! LOL
The fudge was very easy to make and one batch makes a ton. We keep thinking about this fudge so I have a feeling we won't wait until Christmas to make it again!
More Recipe Collections
- Candy Recipes >
- Chocolate Candy Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Fudge >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Christmas Candy >
- Christmas Candy >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Fudge >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Fudge >
- Fudge Candy >
- Fudge Recipes >
- Gift Recipes >
- Holiday Candy >
- Homemade Fudge >
- Marshmallow Fudge >