Nut Cookie Fudge Recipe
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1-1/2 cups crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1. Line an 8-in. square dish with foil and grease the foil with butter; set aside. In a heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips and milk over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth. Remove from the heat; stir in cookie crumbs and nuts.
- 2. Spread evenly into prepared dish. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until firm. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2 pounds.
1 piece equals 75 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 27 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Nut Cookie Fudge
"These are simple and delicious, I will be making more this afternoon."
"This was easy to make and was a big hit. Make it all the time for everything- bdays, parties etc. No reason to give it bad ratings because you can not figure out how to print it"
"Thank you for reprinting this recipe."
"I highlighted the recipe and then copied it to a word document - was able to read with no problem"
"It's very hard to read - wish she would re-submit it so everyone could check it out. The cookies look really good!"
"I tried to highlight this recipe but was still not able to copy it correctly. A better approach would be to put the pic. at the side of the recipe."
"1-highlight it, it will show up--you should NOT have given it a low rating because you couldn't read it, i almost didn't click on it thinking it was a bad recipe!3-are they sure this pic of fudge is the one for the recipe??? I don't see cookies in this fudge anywhere!"