I've been making this easy and delicious fudge for Christmas for the last 20 years. It's great to give as a gift. For variation, I sometimes add mint chips or extract. —Sherry Hamilton, Florissant, Missouri
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1-1/2 cups crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Line an 8-in. square dish with foil and grease the foil with butter; set aside. In a heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips and milk over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth. Remove from the heat; stir in cookie crumbs and nuts.
- Spread evenly into prepared dish. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until firm. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2 pounds.
Originally published as Nut Cookie Fudge in Simple & Delicious
Reviews for Nut Cookie Fudge
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review