- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1-1/2 cups crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Line an 8-in. square dish with foil and grease the foil with butter; set aside. In a heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips and milk over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth. Remove from the heat; stir in cookie crumbs and nuts.
- Spread evenly into prepared dish. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until firm. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2 pounds.
Reviews for Nut Cookie Fudge
Sort By :
These are simple and delicious, I will be making more this afternoon.
This was easy to make and was a big hit. Make it all the time for everything- bdays, parties etc. No reason to give it bad ratings because you can not figure out how to print it
Thank you for reprinting this recipe.
I highlighted the recipe and then copied it to a word document - was able to read with no problem
It's very hard to read - wish she would re-submit it so everyone could check it out. The cookies look really good!