- minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the brown sugar, orange juice, ketchup and lemon juice. Cook and
- stir over low heat for 15 minutes or until thickened; keep warm.
- For nuggets, combine the cornmeal, chili powder, cumin and salt in a
- large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken, a few at a time, and
- shake to coat.
- Heat oil in a large skillet; cook chicken for 6-8 minutes or until
- juices run clear, turning frequently. Serve with sauce. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (6 ounces) equals 550 calories, 24 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 117 mg cholesterol, 891 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 39 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.