- 6 slices Specially Selected Center Cut Bacon
- 16 ounces Season’s Choice Extra Fine Green Beans
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons Countryside Creamery Unsalted Butter, room temperature
- 15-1/4 ounces Happy Harvest Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 8 ounces Happy Farms Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Burman's Mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper
- 1 cup Chef’s Cupboard French Fried Onions*
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Bake 6 slices of bacon until crispy, about 12 minutes and drain. Chop coarsely and reserve.
- Cook green beans in a microwave-safe container with 2 tablespoons of water for 6 minutes. Drain and chop green beans in half.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except onions, mix thoroughly.
- Coat a 9x12-inch pan with cooking spray; add the mixture, top with the onions.
- Cover and bake for 35-40 minutes. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Not the Classic Green Bean Casserole
Sort By :
"So much better than the "classic" version. Made it for a Thanksgiving gathering and the office Christmas party - no leftovers and rave reviews. Will definitely be making this again!"
"Great recipe! Was a hit with my family and will make it again."
"Very good. Everyone really liked this recipe."
"I tried it and it was very good, something different."