Northwest Cherry Salsa Recipe
- 1 cup fresh or frozen pitted dark sweet cherries, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoons salt
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- 1. Combine all ingredients; refrigerate at least 1 hour. Serve as a condiment with chicken, turkey or pork. Yield: 3/4 cup.
2 tablespoon: 22 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 59mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 0 fruit.
Reviews for Northwest Cherry Salsa
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.