Northwest Cherry Salsa Recipe
- 1 cup fresh or frozen pitted dark sweet cherries, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoons salt
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- 1. Combine all ingredients; refrigerate at least 1 hour. Serve as a condiment with chicken, turkey or pork. Yield: 3/4 cup.
2 tablespoons equals 22 calories, 0.5 g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 59 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Northwest Cherry Salsa
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.