Noodles with Creamy Meat Sauce
This recipe is so simple but your family will love it.May Nevenschwander, Dalton, Ohio
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of onion soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- Cooked egg noodles
- Crumble uncooked ground beef into a large Dutch oven or casserole.
- Combine soups; pour over beef. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 to
- 1-1/4 hours or until the beef is not longer pink. Serve over
- noodles. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 258 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 916 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.