Noodles with Creamy Meat Sauce Recipe
- 2 pounds lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of onion soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- Cooked egg noodles
- 1. Crumble uncooked ground beef into a large Dutch oven or casserole. Combine soups; pour over beef. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until the beef is not longer pink. Serve over noodles. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 258 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 916 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Reviews for Noodles with Creamy Meat Sauce
"My family loved this dish. I added about 10 ounces of beef broth to it and served it over homemade mashed potatoes."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.