- 2 pounds lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of onion soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- Cooked egg noodles
- Crumble uncooked ground beef into a large Dutch oven or casserole. Combine soups; pour over beef. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until the beef is not longer pink. Serve over noodles. Yield: 6-8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Noodles with Creamy Meat Sauce
Sort By :
My family loved this dish. I added about 10 ounces of beef broth to it and served it over homemade mashed potatoes.