I found a recipe for a noodle and broccoli side dish, then changed it to use what I had on hand and to make it faster. Wow, it is good!—Janene Christensen, Eureka, Missouri
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups uncooked spiral pasta or egg noodles
- 4 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup shredded Asiago cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil; add pasta and broccoli. Cook, uncovered, for 5-6 minutes or until tender; drain.
- In a large skillet, saute the pasta, broccoli, 1/4 cup cheese, salt and garlic powder in butter and oil; toss to coat. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Noodles with Broccoli in Quick Cooking January/February 2005, p14
Reviews for Noodles with Broccoli
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review