You can turn the creamy noodles into a easy entree by adding cooked beef tips. It's like a delicious stroganoff meal in a bowl! —Jeannie Klugh, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup uncooked egg noodles
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt-free herb seasoning blend
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in small
- bowl, combine the sour cream, butter, Parmesan cheese, seasoning
- blend, garlic powder and pepper.
- Drain noodles; return to pan. Add sour cream mixture and toss to
- coat; heat through. Sprinkle with chives. Yield: 1 serving.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup (prepared with reduced-fat sour cream and reduced-fat butter) equals 297 calories, 14 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 203 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 12 g protein.