Noodles Romanoff Recipe
- 1 cup uncooked egg noodles
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt-free herb seasoning blend
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine the sour cream, butter, Parmesan cheese, seasoning blend, garlic powder and pepper.
- 2. Drain noodles; return to pan. Add sour cream mixture and toss to coat; heat through. Sprinkle with chives. Yield: 1 serving.
1 cup: 297 calories, 14g fat (9g saturated fat), 80mg cholesterol, 203mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 12g protein .
Reviews for Noodles Romanoff
"Very nice. Lovely flavour and easy to prepare. Used the sour cream with parsley. Liked by all the family. Tripled recipe to feed the 3 of us. Thanks for a great recipe. Will be a regular for us."
"Very easy and so good!"