Noodles Romanoff Recipe
- 1 cup uncooked egg noodles
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt-free herb seasoning blend
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine the sour cream, butter, Parmesan cheese, seasoning blend, garlic powder and pepper.
- 2. Drain noodles; return to pan. Add sour cream mixture and toss to coat; heat through. Sprinkle with chives. Yield: 1 serving.
1 cup: 297 calories, 14g fat (9g saturated fat), 80mg cholesterol, 203mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 12g protein.
Reviews for Noodles Romanoff
"Very nice. Lovely flavour and easy to prepare. Used the sour cream with parsley. Liked by all the family. Tripled recipe to feed the 3 of us. Thanks for a great recipe. Will be a regular for us."
"Very easy and so good!"