Noodles Romanoff for Two Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free herb seasoning blend
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine the sour cream, butter, Parmesan cheese, seasoning blend, garlic powder and pepper.
- 2. Drain noodles; return to pan. Add sour cream mixture and toss to coat; heat through. Sprinkle with chives. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 389 calories, 24g fat (16g saturated fat), 106mg cholesterol, 194mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein .
Reviews for Noodles Romanoff for Two
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC