2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free herb seasoning blend
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in small
- bowl, combine the sour cream, butter, Parmesan cheese, seasoning
- blend, garlic powder and pepper.
- Drain noodles; return to pan. Add sour cream mixture and toss to
- coat; heat through. Sprinkle with chives. Yield: 2 servings.