- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free herb seasoning blend
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine the sour cream, butter, Parmesan cheese, seasoning blend, garlic powder and pepper.
- Drain noodles; return to pan. Add sour cream mixture and toss to coat; heat through. Sprinkle with chives. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Noodles Romanoff in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2010, p266
Reviews for Noodles Romanoff for Two(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review