You can turn the creamy noodles into a easy entree by adding cooked beef tips. It's like a delicious stroganoff meal in a bowl! —Jeannie Klugh, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- 1 cup uncooked egg noodles
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt-free herb seasoning blend
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine the sour cream, butter, Parmesan cheese, seasoning blend, garlic powder and pepper.
- Drain noodles; return to pan. Add sour cream mixture and toss to coat; heat through. Sprinkle with chives. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Noodles Romanoff in Cooking for 2 Winter 2007, p43
Reviews for Noodles Romanoff
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 23, 2015
"Very nice. Lovely flavour and easy to prepare. Used the sour cream with parsley. Liked by all the family. Tripled recipe to feed the 3 of us. Thanks for a great recipe. Will be a regular for us."
Reviewed Nov. 14, 2010
"Very easy and so good!"