Noodle Rice Pilaf Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1/2 cup uncooked fine egg noodles or broken vermicelli (1-inch)
- 2-3/4 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- In a large saucepan, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add rice and noodles; cook and stir for 3-4 minutes or until noodles are lightly browned. Stir in broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, for 20-25 minutes or until broth is absorbed and rice is tender. Stir in parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Noodle Rice Pilaf(5)
Sort By :
Turned out great! Less sodium than pre-made box version too!
Loved this dish! Will be making it again soon!
Made with Hoisin Chix quite good!
Very good, SO easy, and tasted great. We had this with baked chicken.
Excellent side dish. I served it with the salmon from the same menu.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Side Dish Recipes >
- Pasta Side Dishes >
- Rice Recipes >
- Rice Side Dish Recipes >
- Rice Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Super Bowl Party Recipes >