Noodle Pudding Recipe
- 7-1/2 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup apricot nectar
- 1 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs. Gradually stir in milk and apricot nectar.
- 2. Drain noodles; place in a large bowl. Add cream cheese mixture and toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- 3. Combine the topping ingredients; sprinkle over noodles. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 9 servings.
3/4 cup: 521 calories, 28g fat (16g saturated fat), 173mg cholesterol, 342mg sodium, 59g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein
Reviews for Noodle Pudding
"Fixed this for church Homecoming, looked exactly as pictured here, but dish was barely touched in a very large crowd. I wanted to try something new but now must say, would not fix again at all because my sister nor I, didn't particularly care for it either. Sorry..."
"can you use apricot preserves or jelly if you can't find nectar?"
"You don't put ground beef in a noodle casserole. It's a dessert."
"i would add ground beef to it and make it a meal"
"You can cut the fat by using 1% milk and lowfat cream cheese and have the same taste."
"way too much fat for me"