Noodle Pudding Recipe
- 7-1/2 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup apricot nectar
- 1 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs. Gradually stir in milk and apricot nectar.
- Drain noodles; place in a large bowl. Add cream cheese mixture and toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Combine the topping ingredients; sprinkle over noodles. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Noodle Pudding
Sort By :
Fixed this for church Homecoming, looked exactly as pictured here, but dish was barely touched in a very large crowd. I wanted to try something new but now must say, would not fix again at all because my sister nor I, didn't particularly care for it either. Sorry...
can you use apricot preserves or jelly if you can't find nectar?
You don't put ground beef in a noodle casserole. It's a dessert.
i would add ground beef to it and make it a meal
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Pasta >
- Casserole Side Dish Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Hanukkah Recipes >
- Hanukkah Side Dishes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Side Dish Recipes >
- Pasta Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >