Noodle Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
- 4 packages (3 ounces each) ramen noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup spaghetti or pizza sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) sliced pepperoni, cut into strips
- 1. Discard seasoning packets from noodles or save for another use. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Heat oil in a 10-in. ovenproof skillet. Press noodles into skillet, evenly covering the bottom of pan. Cook until bottom of crust is lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Pour spaghetti sauce over the crust. Sprinkle with cheese and pepperoni. Broil 4 to 6 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 piece: 237 calories, 16g fat (7g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 588mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein
Reviews for Noodle Pepperoni Pizza
"It would be better to flip over to cook the top of crust lightly browned, about 5 minutes as well, so that it won't fall apart. Taste very good tho."
"YUMMY SIMPLE & DELICIOUS!! Young to old in my house LOVED it! Thanks for sharing it!"
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.