Noodle Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
- 4 packages (3 ounces each) ramen noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup spaghetti or pizza sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) sliced pepperoni, cut into strips
- 1. Discard seasoning packets from noodles or save for another use. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Heat oil in a 10-in. ovenproof skillet. Press noodles into skillet, evenly covering the bottom of pan. Cook until bottom of crust is lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Pour spaghetti sauce over the crust. Sprinkle with cheese and pepperoni. Broil 4 to 6 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 piece: 237 calories, 16g fat (7g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 588mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein .
Reviews for Noodle Pepperoni Pizza
"It would be better to flip over to cook the top of crust lightly browned, about 5 minutes as well, so that it won't fall apart. Taste very good tho."
"YUMMY SIMPLE & DELICIOUS!! Young to old in my house LOVED it! Thanks for sharing it!"
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.