"My family would eat wedges of this great-tasting skillet dinner without any complaint several nights a week," reports Gayle Lizotte of Merrimack, New Hampshire. "I love it because it's inexpensive and can be made in a snap."
- 4 packages (3 ounces each) ramen noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup spaghetti or pizza sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) sliced pepperoni, cut into strips
- Discard seasoning packets from noodles or save for another use. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Heat oil in a 10-in. ovenproof skillet. Press noodles into skillet, evenly covering the bottom of pan. Cook until bottom of crust is lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Pour spaghetti sauce over the crust. Sprinkle with cheese and pepperoni. Broil 4 to 6 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Noodle Pepperoni Pizza in Quick Cooking May/June 1999, p8
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Noodle Pepperoni Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 22, 2013
"YUMMY SIMPLE & DELICIOUS!! Young to old in my house LOVED it! Thanks for sharing it!"