Noel Ice Cream Cups Recipe
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 tablespoons each chopped red and green maraschino cherries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- Additional milk chocolate M&M's, chopped
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the ice cream, pecans, cherries and extracts. Fold in M&M's.
- 2. Spoon into paper-lined muffin cups and freeze for at least 30 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped M&M's. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 each: 189 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 52mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Noel Ice Cream Cups
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.