Noel Ice Cream Cups Recipe
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 tablespoons each chopped red and green maraschino cherries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- Additional milk chocolate M&M's, chopped
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the ice cream, pecans, cherries and extracts. Fold in M&M's.
- 2. Spoon into paper-lined muffin cups and freeze for at least 30 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped M&M's. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 189 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 52 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Noel Ice Cream Cups
"We make this every year for Christmas. Everyone loves the delicious taste. I like how easy it is to prepare."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.