Noel Ice Cream Cups Recipe
Each year, our family enjoys a dessert that's much more fun than the typical pies and cakes. With refreshing ice cream chock-full of holiday ingredients like nuts, cherries and candies, these treats are a delightful end to a perfect meal. -Dorothy Anderson, Ottawa, Kansas
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 tablespoons each chopped red and green maraschino cherries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- Additional milk chocolate M&M's, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the ice cream, pecans, cherries and extracts. Fold in M&M's.
- Spoon into paper-lined muffin cups and freeze for at least 30 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped M&M's. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Noel Ice Cream Cups in Taste of Home December/January 1996, p31
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Noel Ice Cream Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 23, 2009
We make this every year for Christmas. Everyone loves the delicious taste. I like how easy it is to prepare.