Noel Ice Cream Cups Recipe
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 tablespoons each chopped red and green maraschino cherries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- Additional milk chocolate M&M's, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the ice cream, pecans, cherries and extracts. Fold in M&M's.
- Spoon into paper-lined muffin cups and freeze for at least 30 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped M&M's. Yield: 8-10 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Noel Ice Cream Cups
Sort By :
We make this every year for Christmas. Everyone loves the delicious taste. I like how easy it is to prepare.