No-Yolk Deviled Eggs Recipe
"This lighter recipe still provides traditional deviled egg flavor and appearance," conveys Dottie Burton of Cincinnati, Ohio. "A mashed potato mixture magically replaces the yolk filling."
- 10 hard-cooked eggs
- 3/4 cup mashed potatoes (prepared with fat-free milk and butter)
- 1 tablespoon fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 to 3 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- 1. Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and refrigerate for another use. Set whites aside.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine mashed potatoes, mayonnaise, mustard and food coloring if desired; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
1 deviled egg equals 35 calories, 118 mg sodium, trace cholesterol, 3 gm carbohydrate, 4 gm protein, 1 gm fat.
Reviews for No-Yolk Deviled Eggs
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC