No-Yolk Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 10 hard-cooked eggs
- 3/4 cup mashed potatoes (prepared with fat-free milk and butter)
- 1 tablespoon fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 to 3 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and refrigerate for another use. Set whites aside.
- In a small bowl, combine mashed potatoes, mayonnaise, mustard and food coloring if desired; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for No-Yolk Deviled Eggs(2)
Sort By :
Brilliant idea. On a low Chol diet, this works right in to what we like. I added black pepper and sweet pickle relish as if making a potato salad. The yellow food coloring really tricks the eye and tummy. Thank you for this recipe! It's a keeper.
I didn't make them yet but, they sound exactly like I will. I have high BP, so these will be better than all the yolks that are in other deviled eggs! I can't wait to try these.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Comfort Food Appetizers >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Deviled Egg Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Sodium Appetizers >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >