- mixture. Repeat meat and cheese layers.
- Top with mozzarella. Carefully place second dough rectangle on top;
- press edges to seal. Brush with milk; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden
- brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 560 calories, 32 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 136 mg cholesterol, 1,025 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 40 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011
, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now