No-Knead Tarragon Rolls Recipe
These golden brown rolls only look like a lot of trouble to make. But because no kneading is required, they're quite simple. Why not prepare them for your family soon and see for yourself?—Polly Miller, Himrod, New York
- 2-3/4 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup warm water (120° to 130°)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1. In a large bowl, combine 1-1/2 cups of flour, yeast, sugar, parsley, tarragon, celery seed and salt. Add the water, egg and oil; beat on low speed for 30 seconds, scraping bowl occasionally. Beat on high for 1 minute. Stir in remaining flour. Do not knead. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- 2. Stir dough down. Spoon into greased muffin cups. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 20-30 minutes.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 each: 141 calories, 3g fat (0g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 104mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 4g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat
Reviews for No-Knead Tarragon Rolls
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC