- raisins and cinnamon; sprinkle down the center third of each
- rectangle. Fold one long side of dough over filling, then fold other
- long side of dough over, forming a 16-in. x 2-in. rectangle. Pat
- lightly to flatten.
- Cut each rectangle into four 4-in. rolls. Line a baking sheet with
- foil and grease the foil. Place rolls, seam side down, 3 in. apart
- on foil. With a sharp knife, cut five strips two-thirds of the way
- through each roll. Separate each strip slightly, curving to form a
- fan shape. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about
- 45 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove
- from pan to a wire rack to cool. Drizzle with Vanilla Glaze. Yield:
- 8 rolls.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 400 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 207 mg sodium, 68 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.