No-Fuss Truffles Recipe
- 2 packages (10 to 12 ounces each) milk chocolate or butterscotch chips
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1-1/4 cups ground toasted almonds, graham cracker crumbs or finely chopped salted peanuts
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chips; stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature, about 30 minutes, stirring several times.
- 2. Fold in whipped topping. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Freeze for 1-1/2 hours or until firm.
- 3. Shape into balls; roll in almonds, crumbs or peanuts. Refrigerate or freeze in an airtight container. If frozen, remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving. Yield: about 4-1/2 dozen.
2 each: 103 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 9mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for No-Fuss Truffles
"Very good. I have been searching for this recipe. Used it last Christmas. Wanted more. Love that you can make ahead and freeze."