These four-ingredient rolls from Glenda Trail of Manchester, Tennessee are ready in no time. And they taste great with herbed butter or jam.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup King Arthur Unbleached Self-Rising Flour
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Spoon into six
- muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Bake at 450° for 8-10
- minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes
- before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 6 rolls.
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll equals 111 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 275 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.