No-Fuss Pumpkin Cake Recipe
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- 1 package (3 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, pumpkin, eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin pie spice; beat on low for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 25-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat frosting and cream cheese until smooth; spread over cake. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 20-24 servings.
Reviews for No-Fuss Pumpkin Cake(7)
Sort By :
Moist, easy to make and taste great. A good in the hurry to make cake. Frosting is excellent.
Add a few nuts, leave out the sugar bake in loaf pans and it makes a delicious pumpkin bread! This sort of cake is always too sweet to me with the frosting and being diabetic I don't need the added sugar.
Excellent recipe and so easy! A keeper for me :)
I make pumpkin muffins all the time, but wanted something a bit more like a dessert. This is it! Very easy to make and even more easy to eat - this cake disappeared extremely fast. I'm already making my second batch!
Wow! This is my kinda recipe, simple and oh so delicious!!! Adding this to my list of "bomb desserts"!!!
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cake Recipes >
- Cakes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Halloween Cakes >
- Halloween Desserts >
- Halloween Party Recipes >
- Halloween Recipes >
- Pumpkin Cake Recipes >