No-Fuss Pumpkin Cake Recipe
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, pumpkin, eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin pie spice; beat on low for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 25-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat frosting and cream cheese until smooth; spread over cake. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 20-24 servings.
Reviews for No-Fuss Pumpkin Cake(8)
Sort By :
I love this recipe. I've made it eight times since discovering it last year and it always tastes and smells great - no one ever wants just one piece!
Moist, easy to make and taste great. A good in the hurry to make cake. Frosting is excellent.
Add a few nuts, leave out the sugar bake in loaf pans and it makes a delicious pumpkin bread! This sort of cake is always too sweet to me with the frosting and being diabetic I don't need the added sugar.
Excellent recipe and so easy! A keeper for me :)
I make pumpkin muffins all the time, but wanted something a bit more like a dessert. This is it! Very easy to make and even more easy to eat - this cake disappeared extremely fast. I'm already making my second batch!
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cake Recipes >
- Cakes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Halloween Cakes >
- Halloween Desserts >
- Halloween Party Recipes >
- Halloween Recipes >
- Pumpkin Cake Recipes >