No-Fuss Pork Chops Recipe
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Hot cooked noodles, optional
- 1. In a skillet, cook pork chops in oil until browned on both sides, about 8 minutes. Add the onions; cook until tender. Combine pineapple juice, brown sugar, vinegar and salt; pour over pork chops. Cover and simmer until meat is tender, about 15 minutes. Serve over noodles if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 172 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 308mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for No-Fuss Pork Chops
"OMG! The best tasting pork Chops I have eaten. This is my go to recipes the next time."
"Very yummy. I doubled the recipe for the sauce and thickened it with cornstarch and served it as a gravy. The pork chops were tender and had a nice flavor."
"This is wonderful.I make a little more sauce because we like it,I serve it over noodles."
"5 stars.. (the "star" rate isn't working). Added some green pepper, used only a couple of thin slices of onion (recipes call for way too much for us) and had mashed potatoes on the side. We both loved it! Added to my recipe box and will definitely make it again."
"My husband isn't usually a pork chop fan, but he loved this recipe. All of my kids really liked it too. I used white rice since I was out of egg noodles, but it worked."
"was a little skeptical trying this recipe since i've never really cared for pineapple. but these turned out to be the best porkchops i've ever had!! making it again today:) very simple but full of flavor. tasted great over white rice. wasn't dry at all, but i might make extra sauce anyhow since it's so tasty!!"
"I absolutely will make these again. Great no fuss recipe!"