No-Fuss Pork Chops Recipe
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Hot cooked noodles, optional
- 1. In a skillet, cook pork chops in oil until browned on both sides, about 8 minutes. Add the onions; cook until tender. Combine pineapple juice, brown sugar, vinegar and salt; pour over pork chops. Cover and simmer until meat is tender, about 15 minutes. Serve over noodles if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 172 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 308 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.