No-Fuss Pork Chops Recipe
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Hot cooked noodles, optional
- In a skillet, cook pork chops in oil until browned on both sides, about 8 minutes. Add the onions; cook until tender. Combine pineapple juice, brown sugar, vinegar and salt; pour over pork chops. Cover and simmer until meat is tender, about 15 minutes. Serve over noodles if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for No-Fuss Pork Chops(8)
Sort By :
This is wonderful.I make a little more sauce because we like it,I serve it over noodles.
5 stars.. (the "star" rate isn't working). Added some green pepper, used only a couple of thin slices of onion (recipes call for way too much for us) and had mashed potatoes on the side. We both loved it! Added to my recipe box and will definitely make it again.
My husband isn't usually a pork chop fan, but he loved this recipe. All of my kids really liked it too. I used white rice since I was out of egg noodles, but it worked.
was a little skeptical trying this recipe since i've never really cared for pineapple. but these turned out to be the best porkchops i've ever had!! making it again today:) very simple but full of flavor. tasted great over white rice. wasn't dry at all, but i might make extra sauce anyhow since it's so tasty!!
EXCELLENT and easy!!! I served them over brown rice with broccoli. I only cooked 3 pork chops and the extra onions and sauce tasted really good over the broccoli florets, too!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Dinner Recipes >