"When I had some girlfriends over, one of them fixed these sweet and spicy appetizers," recalls Valerie Solar of San Francisco, California. "We were amazed that something so good took so little time to prepare."
36 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 36 frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs (1/2 ounce each) , thawed
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 cup grape jelly
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- In a large skillet, cook meatballs in soy sauce until heated through.
- Combine the chili sauce, jelly and mustard; pour over the
- meatballs. Cook and stir until jelly is dissolved and mixture comes
- to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 2 minutes. Yield: 3
Nutritional Facts: 1 meatball equals 61 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 222 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.