No-Fuss Ham Patties Recipe
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 8 tablespoons dry bread crumbs, divided
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 10 ounces ground fully cooked ham
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the egg, milk, pickle relish, 6 tablespoons bread crumbs and mustard. Crumble ham over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties. Sprinkle each side with remaining bread crumbs.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook patties over medium heat in butter for 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reaches 160°. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 352 calories, 25 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 118 mg cholesterol, 1,230 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 17 g protein.
Reviews for No-Fuss Ham Patties
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.