No-Fuss Chicken Recipe
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) Russian or Catalina salad dressing
- 2/3 cup apricot preserves
- 2 envelopes onion soup mix
- 16 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Hot cooked rice
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a bowl, combine dressing, preserves and soup mix. Place chicken in two ungreased 13x9-in. baking dishes; top with dressing mixture. Cover and bake 20 minutes; baste. Bake, uncovered, 20 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear. Serve over rice. Yield: 16 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 275 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 635 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 23 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.