No-Fuss Chicken Recipe
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) Russian or Catalina salad dressing
- 2/3 cup apricot preserves
- 2 envelopes onion soup mix
- 16 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Hot cooked rice
- In a bowl, combine the dressing, preserves and soup mix. Place chicken in two ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking pans; top with dressing mixture. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes; baste. Bake, uncovered, 20 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear. Serve over rice. Yield: 16 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for No-Fuss Chicken(2)
Sort By :
This chicken was "D"lish! I loved it and even my picky 2 year old ate a few bites, which is a major feat. I served it with white rice (w/chick bouillon and butter) and onion red potatoes. Great dinner! Very easy and perfect for "stay-at-home moms" who have the hardest job of all!
The title says it - this recipe is easy and very good! Cut it in half for a busy weeknight dinner at home and it's great! As a potluck dish, it's a nice change from the tomato & pasta combos most people bring.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >